a non-profit organization created to promote awareness, support, and research of Adolescent Thyroid Diseases.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Growing Wings

Hey all!

As I'm sure you have noticed we have changed our site a bit. I decided it might be best to just set up the website as a blog...it's still a work in progress so bear with me!

A lot has changed since I last started writing in the blog. We moved, bought a house, found an endocrinologist who is local that I love, graduated from one masters around the time my HUSBAND graduated from law school, GOT MARRIED, oh and decided to go back to school for another masters a whole two months before our wedding!

It's amazing how much life can change in two years. I'm going to try my best to get this up and running again. We can no longer receive donations or sell things, the costs of trying to keep the proper paperwork going was just to much - but that's ok! I think maybe scaling back and almost starting fresh might be the way to go.

So in the mean time, if you are still following and have been all along - thank you! It means a lot to me. And if you are new, well hopefully I can get the old blog attached to this soon so you all can access it, and thank you for the support!

Just trying to grow some wings,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment